This Unity Asset can only be used under the standard Unity Asset Store End User License Agreement.
A copy of the EULA APPENDIX 1 is available at http://unity3d.com/company/legal/as_terms
Here is a short overview about the license:
- If you are a team with fixed coworkers and fixed computers for them all at the same place:
- You need one license for the team.
- If you are a person or a team with non fixed coworkers and / or computers:
- You need one license for every person who works on a unity project which integrates Better UI.
- You are allowed to use Better UI for commercial and non-commercial products.
- You are not allowed to hand over the source code of Better UI to anybody who has no license (no redistribution).
Rotorz Reorderable List
Better UI uses Rotorz Reorderable List for displaying lists of transitions and text placeholders in the inspector.
This is licensed under the MIT license.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013-2017 Rotorz Limited
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
As this is an editor-only extension and is not included in builds, you do not need to credit it in your released projects.